Senin, 12 Juli 2010

The art of falling in love..




Btw, I write this one, not because I’m in love. Yes, I was in love, but maybe for a years ago.. and I would like to share with u, what the “love concept” means..
Yup, first, describing the word of “falling in love”.. Falling in love and love are two quiet different feeling. Falling in love can be either a flash of emotions or a first step towards love, is that right?!
Hmmm.. it still absurd for me off course.. yup. I was thinking about my love journey. Started from –don’t know each other-, have a good first impression, asked to have a date –movie, dinner, coffee, talked a lot of things- , then he would asked if we could be a couple lover , or it’s called “jadian”. And that’s it. Look so simple, isn’t it?!
And what if, someday, somewhere, somehow, “the one” u thought first, it’s not “the one” u thought later?!! Is that any coincidence that u never knew before, -that universe make- for meet any other guy who just “click” with u, otherwise u have someone else?!
Yah.. that’s not the “simple concept of love”. That can ruin ur day, even your life. What should u do and what should u take. And once again, it’s all about choice!!
You have to do nothing to fall in love and often there’s either nothing you can do to stop falling in love. Even it’s wrong for you, for him/her. And for ur universe. Some people said, love is never wrong. But in the other side, some people said, “u love a wrong person, with a wrong way.” And I never understand..
Hmm.. this just about what I feel of “love concept”.. yes, it still absurd, and I never know what’s wrong and what’s right..

2 komentar:

Haddock mengatakan...

..... as we go along we learn things, and pick up the threads and move on.

Mesty mengatakan...

nice one sist :)