Rabu, 21 Juli 2010

and i've done it :)




Yeah, it's called my dream journey.
i never thought that i could see this beautiful island before. and it just my dream was come true. Yeah. Derawan. Such a small island name, located on the east Borneo.




I took my journey from Soekarno Hatta International Airport. We went to BalikPapan ( i forget the airport name, LOL) and we took our next flight at 10.00, after arriving on Balikpapan at 09.00 (yup, we were in a rush), and this was my first experience to fly with "small plane" :p.. and lucky me, it was delayed. and after having a lunch, we had our flight to Berau, a small and near city from Derawan.
and it was a long journey, cause it still needs 4 hours to get Derawan.







and Voila.. this is my "dream island", my dream journey, and i never found the gorgeous one like this before. The stingless of jelly fish at Kakaban lake (one of two lake, where u could find the stingless jelly fish, the other one located in Palau islands, Philippines. The house of Manta Ray at Sangalaki! (u have to dive, trust me!!), with friendly local people. Yeah, for me it's too expensive to come here. But u could get a new expensive experience to see another paradise from this country! trust me! wishing i could see this place again, soon. ^_^








5 komentar:

Adrian Ben mengatakan...

weee... bikin ngiri ajaaaa :\

ehm, foto2nya bagus

Unknown mengatakan...

huaaaa.. beben, lama banget kayanya ga contact2an, btw kmren gw abis liputan di yogya dan sempet diajakin andrei muter2 yogya, heuhehehe

phatography mengatakan...

kerenn banget chaan :D

yaya funz mengatakan...

Jalan2 neh...
ajak2 donxs.. n_n"

oyen sambora mengatakan...

ktemu bloggnya nieh.. :-)

lam knal yah